Welcome to FuzzyMemesThis is the era of Digital Darwinism
Fuzzy Memes Ltd was founded on this principle. That sustainable success in our digital world requires constant adaptation and evolution.Are you evolving? If there's one word that captures the essence of business today, it's evolution.
At no previous time in history has the need for rapid, adaptive and flexible business been more critical.contact
Latest News20 Aug 2014 FuzzyMemes launches iBook service
FuzzyMemes has added iBook creation, development and production to its range of digital services, offering clients the opportunity to get their message directly into the iTunes store and in front of its global audience via iBook-Designs.com.
Launched in January, Apple's iBooks Author provides content creators with a direct window onto the world book marketplace through the iTunes store.
To find out how iBookDesigns could help you create an immersive iBook, just click here.3 Apr 2014 FuzzyMemes buys www.ibook-designs.com
Fuzzy Memes Ltd today purchased www.ibook-designs.com, providing it with a new corporate window to the world of enhanced digital publishing.
Following the launch of iBooks Author, a software which provides content creators with an opportunity to push their content globally through the iTunes Store, iBooks is set to follow iTunes in revolutionising the book publishing industry.
With this acquisition, FuzzyMemes is perfectly positioned to capitalise on this.
To find out how iBookDesigns could help you create an immersive iBook, just click here.
About UsEver wondered how to get your firm to the No1 spot on Google?
Understanding "Fuzzy Logic", the mathematics behind Search Engines, is a fundamental part of the answer. It allows computers to make the right decisions without all the information - a concept that is also the key to successful business and communication.
"Memes" are units of culture that live in our minds and reproduce themselves from person to person through all forms of communication.
They can be ideas or behaviours, and they can reproduce themselves through writing, speech, gestures, rituals or other replicable phenomena.
This means that Memes are the cultural equivalent of genes: they self-replicate, mutate and respond to selective pressures. And success in the digital world requires having the right Digital DNA, or having the right "Memes".
FuzzyMemes philosophy, therefore, is to help our clients evolve and adapt so that we can help them successfully grow and develop their businesses by taking advantage of the very latest communication tools to stay one step ahead of the competition.
Our StaffA few words about us
An Oxford University graduate, Brian began his career in UK newspapers before moving overseas to work in the United States, China, the Middle East and Africa, in a variety of senior communications roles.
Working for blue-ribbon brands as diverse as The Times and The Sunday Times, MTV Arabia, F1 Racing, Autocar, Emirates, Qatar Airways and Emaar, he understands the needs and standards required for successful international communication strategies.
At the same time, thanks to more than 12 years spent working in a variety of start-up international roles, Brian also has a comprehensive understanding of the challenges and opportunities presented by working in new and developing markets.
A former daily newspaper deputy editor, head of online, head of corporate communications and managing director, Brian has a thorough knowledge of the media and communication industries, international business management, and cutting-edge media technology.
If you would like to find out how FuzzyMemes can help your business grow, just click here.more
Communication, PR and Digital StrategiesToday there are countless interconnected ways of communicating. Understanding this landscape and breaking through the clutter requires a sophisticated and effective corporate communications strategy.
From press releases to crisis communications, from media training to online customer care, from social media strategies to sponsorships and CSR - FuzzyMemes can help you crystallise your corporate communications mission, develop your strategy, create a viable tactical roadmap and assist with its implementation. And with experience in all forms of media production, FuzzyMemes can also act as your creative agency.moreMedia interviews can be intimidating and without proper planning, training and a messaging strategy, end badly.
With international experience on both ends of the conversation covering everything from bomb threats through high-volume customer care dilemmas to proactive global product launches and CSR outreach programmes, FuzzyMemes can assist with all parts of PR, media relations and communications and training. To find out how, just click here.moreToday our lifestyles demand mobile communication solutions.
Started off by Amazon's Kindle, the market for e-readers and tablets has exploded over the past seven years - today there are now more than 90 different e-reader models available alone. Irrespective of whether you want to tailor your publication or app for the iPad/iPhone, the Barnes and Noble Nook, or Bookeen's Cybook, FuzzyMemes can help transform your content into the right mobile format, on time and on budget. To find out how, simply click here.more
Media: Production, Editing and TrainingNo communication strategy today is complete with video.
To help you craft that perfect video package, FuzzyMemes has top-class scriptwriters and cameramen on hand to mould your message in any style. Edgy and funky, quirky and chic, or simply mainstream corporate messaging - whatever the brief, our team can help you produce innovative, compelling and engaging video content in a variety of languages. To find out how, just click here.moreAlready got video, but unsure how to maximize its use?
FuzzyMemes has partnered with some of Europe's best TV editors to cut and recut your video output for a variety of different formats. Funny YouTube, creative Vimeo, or gossipy on Leak, whatever your style, length, or format, we can knock your content into shape and get your message to where you need it to be heard. To find out how, just click here.moreNeed help with TV/media interview training, or just want to learn how to make your own in-house videos?
No problem. FuzzyMemes has a team of highly talented multimedia journalists that can offer you or your team training, interview role playing, and A-Z video production coaching to enable you to put the right foot forward, no matter what the situation. From crafting proactive PR and CSR messaging through to reactive crisis management, FuzzyMemes can help your corporate representatives be properly prepared to make and respond to any media engagement. To find out how, just click here.more
Integrated Digital and Traditional BrandingThe digital world presents countless options and just as many challenges for organisations managing their online brand identity.
Facebook, Twitter or a combination of the hundreds of other social media forums out there? Your own blog or viral marketing? Our advice: it's a combination of everything, with several key concepts: be platform agnostic, make content flexible, and don't try and be something you're not - follow what works. But just how do you do that? To find out how FuzzyMemes can help guide you through this labyrinth, just click here.moreThe digital world is also about so much more than just a Facebook page or a few daily Tweets.
Search Engine Optimisation, your Link Strategy and Crowdsourcing are just a few of the other issues you need to consider. Yet it should always be about ROI and building a digital strategy that works in tandem with your corporate strategy. To find out how FuzzyMemes can help guide you, just click here.moreUltimately, like all good communication strategies, it’s about giving the right people what they want, when, where, and how they want it.
In today's world of digital darwinism, this means ensuring you have the right Digital DNA. To find out how FuzzyMemes can help you make sure your content is appropriately designed, targeted, and engaging, just click here.more
Our PartnersMark McCreary
An editorial and design expert, Mark has more than 18 years' experience in media – most recently as a senior editor with the Daily Mirror and The Sydney Morning Herald. He has worked for book publishing houses in the UK and Germany and, as a graduate in modern languages, is fluent in French and German. Mark's flair for words and design is matched by a dedication to accuracy and deadlines.Cath Roberts
A Channel 4 television producer, Cath Roberts was behind a series of record-breaking reality shows before going independent. And with more than 15 years in the industry, Cath can make sure your content is engaging, professional and sharp, whatever your video needs.Richard Dean
A journalist, broadcaster, author and public speaker, Richard presents a daily radio show in Dubai and is a member of the Adjunct Faculty at Middlesex University in Dubai where he lectures in journalism. A highly experienced print, radio and TV journalist, Richard can advise on any of your media training needs.
- Richard Dean's Blog
- Digital Guru, Brian Solis
- Social Media Management Dashboard
- Cloud Searching as it should be
- Quick and easy design solutions
- Because it's brilliant, Wikipedia
- Because you have to, Facebook
- Because you need to, Twitter
- Because you should, LinkedIn
- Breaking News - BBC
- What you need to know, The Economist
- A great project, Gutenberg
- It's only a hotel, but you'd never know!
- Great Digital art
- Domains, hosting and everything else
- Pick up great expired domains
- Because they're the best band in the world, ACDC
The term “Fuzzy Memes Ltd” or “FuzzyMemes” or "iBookDesigns" or "iBook-Designs.com" or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Castle Court, Coastal Building, PO Box 3200, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands. Our company registration number is 1708640 in the British Virgin Islands. The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Out of respect for our users, Fuzzy Memes Ltd does not collect any personal information without your explicit consent. Fuzzy Memes Ltd does not distribute, sell or rent any personal information collected via its website, subject to the exceptions detailed below.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Fuzzy Memes Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Fuzzy Memes Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 1, 2012.We may collect the following information:
• Contact information
• Email address
• Other information as provided by youWhat we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, please clearly state in the generic message box that you do not want your information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
PortfolioCurrently under redevelopment.
Please come back soon to see our newly unveiled Portfolio section.